We’re always on the lookout for talented likeminded individuals to work with us at The Queens Arms.
We are growing our businesses and we want our staff to grow as well.
We want to promote from within and will encourage, coach and provide good training for our team.
Everything is possible as long as you have the passion, energy and enthusiasm and want to work as part of a lively team.
We Currently have the following vacancy;
Senior Chef de Partie
As a Snr Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy hotel kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handle purchase orders and ensure that items arriving without authorisation are not received.
Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year